I had a great time chatting with Jane Maghanoy (on and off recording) about her life in business and boy did I learn a lot about how to earn as a stay at home mom.
Whether you are a stay at home mom or simply want to work at home (to avoid traffic or have more time with your family), you will get great insights on this interview.
Here’s what she talked about:
1. Where do you start if you want to work from home.
2. Where can you find an online job aside from Upwork. (This is the only site I know, grab your pen and write down what else she mentioned.)
3. 4 jobs you can do online so you can start working from home.
4. More tips as you transition to becoming a work at home momma.
5. What to consider how much you are going to charge your clients.
6. 4 Important lessons she learned in her 9 years as a Virtual Assistant and HomePreneur.
She also shared about 2 of her upcoming workshops in collaboration with Manila Workshops. One of them is happening on June 24. SEO 101 for Freelancers.
Find more info here: http://manilaworkshops.com/events/seo-for-freelancers-second-run
Another one will be on August 5 where she will talk about how you can work from home as a Virtual Assistant. Another speaker will talk about how to earn from Blogging.
Find more info here: http://manilaworkshops.com/events/hb6
Here’s the full interview.
Thanks again, Jane!!
Find out more about her here on Facebook.